ELEX2009 Coventry

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get tickets for all of them but I have been once.

Loads of people up their own etc etc and people telling you we should buy this and that.

Some of the lectures are good and the various scam providers give some good info.

Be prepared to leave with loads of junk flyers and leaflets, good intentions and some regrets.(regret as in I wish I had not said I would do that or similar).

When you get home the fun starts all over again, anyone you gave your details to will bombard you with phone calls and more junk mail.

Apart from that good day out, just like train spotting I suppose.

I get tickets for all of them but I have been once.Loads of people up their own etc etc and people telling you we should buy this and that.

Some of the lectures are good and the various scam providers give some good info.

Be prepared to leave with loads of junk flyers and leaflets, good intentions and some regrets.(regret as in I wish I had not said I would do that or similar).

When you get home the fun starts all over again, anyone you gave your details to will bombard you with phone calls and more junk mail.

Apart from that good day out, just like train spotting I suppose.
thats where giving a different address/number comes in useful!

I'll be going dependant on workload, went to the Harrogate one earlier in the year and its ok if you've no work on

I've got a non-electrical job in Central London (loathsome placeX() on the Thursday so thought i'd come home on the Friday via Coventry and have a look in. Wouldn't mind meeting up with anyone who's there on the Friday.

I am only teasing - Too far out for me. Not enough funds in the bank.

It would have been nice to use it as a "Meet" though. Same as Last Year. :|

I am only teasing - Too far out for me. Not enough funds in the bank. It would have been nice to use it as a "Meet" though. Same as Last Year. :|
coventry isnt that far from wales! if i wasnt on holiday, id be tempted to make the 200+ mile trip!