DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

How many!!

Oracle

It might be me, but I am seeing more and more sparkies driving around!

I know you could say before not everyone sign wrote their vans, but they are doing now to drum up business - but I'm sure I didnt even see this many vans before!

I don't seem to go a few miles without seeing a an electrician somewhere!

Is the market that saturated with us now? ?:|

O.

Are you newly qualified?

Are you newly qualified?

Cos if you are it might be a bit like buying a new car. Suddenly you see hundreds of them everywhere because they are suddenly more relevant to you and you can relate. There are no more electricians or Freelanders - you just notice them!

every ones a sparky .... 4 days and ur qualified... its crazy ....

quickly delete this post before andyc sees it .

too late! i saw it

ive noticed the odd sign written car around here. but going by the state of it, i wouldnt want them working in my house! there are a few other well known sparkys around here, but isnt many people coming and going

Not really Patch. (although I do see what you mean).

As Oracle says - One minute there are few (They would be parked up on Jobs). All of a sudden there are loads around. (As if they have no work and are trying to drum up trade, driving around in their Sign Written Vans) - Which, I think - is a great idea, and I would do the same.

Not really Patch. (although I do see what you mean).

As Oracle says - One minute there are few (They would be parked up on Jobs). All of a sudden there are loads around. (As if they have no work and are trying to drum up trade, driving around in their Sign Written Vans) - Which, I think - is a great idea, and I would do the same.

but if anyone in a car does try it and i got time, i can easily hide them by parking next/near to them

I'd say you are noticing them more for whatever reason, as when you do a job with ,say, Bodgett & Scarper Builders Ltd , next thing you see their vans everywhere.

I'd say you are noticing them more for whatever reason, as when you do a job with ,say, Bodgett & Scarper Builders Ltd , next thing you see their vans everywhere.

That's what I was saying!

:D

Ah ! Sorry Patch , I didn't see your post. You'll have to write louder.

Archived