DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

CFL dimmable - GU10's

danny7299

Question

i have a customer who wants 20 x CFL GU10's putting in, she also wants to have them dimmable.

i have seen these, any had any dealings with them

Lamp

Cheers

13 answers to this question

cfl ?

megaman are a good make but these sort of lamps can have a slow start up ie. they get brighter after a time

i know that have a slow start up , she said she didnt mind, i guess that will be the next thing they invent.

instant start ups

i know that have a slow start up , she said she didnt mind, i guess that will be the next thing they invent.

instant start ups

We used to have some of them. Came in 60 & 100 watt.

them were the days...............

yes they where the days... isn't there a dead line for them to stop making the good old GLS Lamp?

yes they where the days... isn't there a dead line for them to stop making the good old GLS Lamp?

I hate the nasty yellow light you get and the slow start.

headbang

am i the only one who doesnt think much of GLS lamps?

but then i dont like warm coloured light. even the standard white fluorescents can be annoying, so i have a few cool white tubes specially for me

am i the only one who doesnt think much of GLS lamps?

but then i dont like warm coloured light. even the standard white fluorescents can be annoying, so i have a few cool white tubes specially for me

I have a 'natural daylight lamp' in my desk light. The bluish ones

much better than yellow!

i even scrapped the bog standard yellow headlights in the van. HID's are so much better

much better than yellow!

i even scrapped the bog standard yellow headlights in the van. HID's are so much better

I had the blue high intensity ones when I owned my car. The work car has what it came with!

alright for some! everything ive had ive always added them extra. gone through 2 sets on the van. changed the front fogs too so its like driving in daylight at 2am. sometimes a little too bright so gotta turn one set off on certain roads!

you will need to allow 33w for each fitting when choosing your dimmer switch check out mega man web site for details on compatible dimmers

Archived