Guess it is my turn to say hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roys

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Stumbled onto the site after googling Exported Earths, now that was a good read on this forum. That was 2 days ago, and I have have been looking about in some of the threads. Top marks guys, good info and a helpful site, with people being made to feel welcome. So impressed I have joined.

A little about myself, industrial spark since 1981, electricity board apprentice and so spent the 80's in a power station, left there and went into the petro chem industry been a spark there ever since. Hope you are not too hard on me when I post for being an industrial spark.

Speak soon Steve

Welcome Steve.

We are not hard on anyone. Everyone is just as welocme here. BTW I'm a vet, not a spark in any way shape or form!

:D

Hope you like it here

Hi FolksStumbled onto the site after googling Exported Earths, now that was a good read on this forum. That was 2 days ago, and I have have been looking about in some of the threads. Top marks guys, good info and a helpful site, with people being made to feel welcome. So impressed I have joined.

A little about myself, industrial spark since 1981, electricity board apprentice and so spent the 80's in a power station, left there and went into the petro chem industry been a spark there ever since. Hope you are not too hard on me when I post for being an industrial spark.

Speak soon Steve
welcome to the mad house, enjoy your stay and feel free to join in when ever you feel fit nice to have yet anohter member on board Applaud Smiley :D

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you onboard. :D

Welcome to the forum, there are loads of industrial sparks on here as well as the domestic and commercial, and even some very promising trainees, oh I forgot there is a plumber as well:D

So it really is a forum for all:^O

Welcome to the forum, there are loads of industrial sparks on here as well as the domestic and commercial, and even some very promising trainees, oh I forgot there is a plumber as well:DSo it really is a forum for all:^O
dont forget the security engineer X( ;)

Welcome to the forum, there are loads of industrial sparks on here as well as the domestic and commercial, and even some very promising trainees, oh I forgot there is a plumber as well:DSo it really is a forum for all:^O
Its also the one with the only resident VET

Sorry I missed you out of the original post PatchGuiness Drink

Hi FolksStumbled onto the site after googling Exported Earths, now that was a good read on this forum. That was 2 days ago, and I have have been looking about in some of the threads. Top marks guys, good info and a helpful site, with people being made to feel welcome. So impressed I have joined.

Speak soon Steve
FFS!

mate....

you are confusing me? :| :eek: ? :|

user name.... "ROYS"...

sign yourself... "STEVE"

god I must have had toooooo many beers!!!!

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

welcome.... whoever you are! ]:) :D :xBlushing

Sorry Trailer Boy for confusing you. I have been called both names throughout my life, answer to both and a lot worse. Steve is the S in roys :)

Thanks all for the welcome.

Steve