JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

5A sockets

electrocuted

electrocuted

Good evening boys and girls.

I am looking for a small 5A socket that fits into a slave BT box if that makes any sense.

I saw some 13A sockets that are that size but not the 5A ones.

Any help appreciated.

matt.leung

qvs page 26, third item down...

matt.leung

yes, thats the one...

Evans Electric

Sorry Electrocuted, but the ones you are looking at will not fit a BT back box, Telecom boxes are smaller than socket boxes . BESA fixing centres are different.

The ones you are looking at have standard screw centres and will fit any electrical box.

Why do you want to fit them to a BT box ?

electrocuted
Sorry Electrocuted, but the ones you are looking at will not fit a BT back box, Telecom boxes are smaller than socket boxes . BESA fixing centres are different.

The ones you are looking at have standard screw centres and will fit any electrical box.

Why do you want to fit them to a BT box ?

Sorry guys, the one I am looking for is smaller than the ones mentioned, the socket is the size of the small BT slave socket.

Apache
Sorry guys, the one I am looking for is smaller than the ones mentioned, the socket is the size of the small BT slave socket.

Why not just change the back box?

electrocuted
Why not just change the back box?

Sorry ,I am having trouble explaining myself,I am looking for 5A socket that are small as they are going to replace wall lights to be used with table lamps

Evans Electric

Ah, Mmmm,, well... erm.... no.. can't think of anything other than Click plug in rose. Still have to change the box though.

Archived