2330 certificates? Level 3.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britsho

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just a quick question for those who have done there 2330 level 3, how many certificates do get once you have passed everything?

Ive had 3 so far.

Cheers. Britsho

Do you mean the "Units" too or just how many certs as in...

One Cert for level 2 and andother Cert for Level 3?

Scrap post 2.

Does help if I read correctly. :_|

Let's see know...

301, 302 & 303. Plus your overall cert to say that you have completed Level 3

Don't forget though that your 302 & 303 is in 2 parts. Written and Practical.

HTH.

Hi thanks for that. So far i have on cert with a blue band on it saying:Application of health and safety and electrical principles

One with blue band again saying installation(building and structures):inspection testing and commissioning. and installation (building and structures): fault diagnosis and rectification.

And finially one with a red band on it saying Certificate in electrotechical technology installation (building structures)

Just wanted to know if im missing any?

Thanks again

I have the same as you britsho, so I'd say you don't have any missing.

Congrats on passing :)

I am Still waiting for my certs, Lads. :(

Thanx for the replys lads. Have you had any certs yet admin? My last ones took 5 weeks to arrive! no rush there eh.

p.s. Do you get a cert for the practical exams and then seperate ones for the written?

Red band is the proper qualification certificate

Blue band is individual unit certificate

Can't recall mine having any "Bands"?

They were just the basic City & Guilds Certs, with the Siler foil type security seal.

I have some to come for my practical 301, 302 & 303 and my Written 302 & 303.

I have the main ones to come that show thatI have done the complete levels 2 & 3 too. :(

The band is on the left hand side, and looks like a ribbon.

You haven't received your cert for level 2 yet admin? :( I had to chase mine up, as it had become 'mislayed' in the post.

That's alright Mate. If it is lost, then either C & G or My college Pays for it.

if you are waiting for papers ring the college you done your test at.

the one with the red bands are the ones you won`t as some body said in a previous post.

Anyone else with there certs through for level 3 2330 course? just double checking im not missing any? cheers.