DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Hello all

Handy Woman

Just to say hello... and introduce myself. Token lady in a male dominated world! :)

Just learning and hope to extract knowledge from you all!

Hello there! We have some lady sparks on here and a nice lady Administrator who keeps us in check! :D

Tell us a bit about yourself? What sort of work do you do? Where you based?

:D

welcome Handy woman, come on spill the beans and tell us about yourself. You'll find everyone very friendly here. Let me be the first to buy you a :Y

Welcome Handy women, some say admin 2 is really admin 1 in a dress.

Some say she eats hamtsers for breakfast, other say she gets what she wants by default.

To us she is not the stig, just a female who helps out rather than shout at us.

So your not alone in the female minority, and we dare not discriminate or admin 2 would eat us for breakfast.

Lets hope knowledge is all you intend to extract....Evil Laugh~Muahahhahah Pray

Heh...Welcome Handy Woman, never met one before, first time for everything eh?

Brings to mind an Ex, she claimed to be handy & all intellectual like, one day....Randon question: she asked me how a boomerang comes back after its hit the animal? Sheesh....? Better still, I told a friend about it, who then promptly told his Mrs of the dilemma...how does it come back....to which she, and I quote, said....Why on earth would anyone be throwing a boomerang at an animal? What the?............yikes :)

Its true I tell ya completely true :)

Regards

Archived