Hi to all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBSparks

Reaction score
Hello all, thanks for having me!

A bit about myself, brummie now living in Banbury. Been here for the last 8 years, still don't know the place as work used to take me all round the country. Had enough of it now though so trying to set up something locally.

Been a spark since 1997 when the 236 used to mean something. Went into 'systems' from 2002 and have become a dab hand at fire alarms, cctv, data, intruder everything basically.

As i'm setting up on my own now i have to get all my electrical certs up to date again. Blitzed 2381 the other day and looking to do the same with 2391. Thats where hopefully you lot come in!! I know it's a tough exam, did self learn on the 17th but may need help on this next one.

God this is an essay!

Look forward to chatting about stuff anyway.

Nigel

Hello Nigel - Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you onboard.

dont mind us picking your brains for info that you have experience in do you from time to time?

Hi Andy, thats what this sites all about isn't it!! Don't mind at all.

Apache- Don't know any tranny's or Sandra's for that matter, where's she/he from??

Nigel

Hello and welcome Nigel.

I have had some good nights out in Banbury :^O

Wicked nights out as well.

I did some work at the Calebuts (spelling not right) chocolate factory some 8 years ago now, and stayed down there all week, was drunk until midday almost everyday.

Never had a callback on my work though so it must be ok:^O