DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Am2 3rd time?

sanders08

Hi, just finished my second am2 attempt, not overly confident as my light and motor didnt work, is it true that if you have a 3rd attempt you have to retake the whole lot?

Cheers, Craig

I don't know Craig

*bump*

I'm not sure either mate. You want to grab a spark from your work and go through everything with him first. So your completely confident before you go in. Thats what I did when I did mine. Your motors the pyro one? i think? If it was because your pyro was down thats just one mark lost. So all may not be lost.

I'm not sure either mate. You want to grab a spark from your work and go through everything with him first. So your completely confident before you go in. Thats what I did when I did mine. Your motors the pyro one? i think? If it was because your pyro was down thats just one mark lost. So all may not be lost.

From memory the Pyro is the Industrial socket.

The motor is definitely not MICC anyway.

the motor is singles in trunking. pyro is to the 16A switch fuse for 16a socket

mate the motor is ****ball take a highlighter into the exam with you and as you pull cables in ( by the numbers) highlight it on the drawing provided it should be laminated so you can wipe it off.

hi

i do pre AM2 training in addition to being a regular leccy teacher, electrician and wannabe author.

let me tell you the AM2 is a toughie, i reckon that a third of "electricians" would fail it so do not go hard on yourself;)

i recon 99% of 'part time' sparky's would fail

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers for the responses :) doesnt matter as i passed :D 17th and 2391 here i come

Congratulations :D Applaud Smiley

Cheers for the responses :) doesnt matter as i passed :D 17th and 2391 here i come

Guiness Drink;)

there you go..... all that worrying over nothing!Applaud SmileyB-)

Archived