DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Flying ants

Evans Electric

Did the ants in your area take flight today. They did here. I was working on the other side of the city, flying ants everywhere, went home ,10 miles, flying ants everywhere. Spooky.

Did the ants in your area take flight today. They did here. I was working on the other side of the city, flying ants everywhere, went home ,10 miles, flying ants everywhere. Spooky.

Ladybirds. Everywhere.:( Must have been ~40 on the front door yesterday.

One of the Don's boys vans windscreen was covered in them (splattered of course), on the way home this evening.

Don

We had Ant Day about a week ago in SW London

Noticed a few flying ants around the garden today and yesterday, also lots of butterflys and bumblebees, no ladybirds tho.

Archived