Flying ants

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the ants in your area take flight today. They did here. I was working on the other side of the city, flying ants everywhere, went home ,10 miles, flying ants everywhere. Spooky.

Did the ants in your area take flight today. They did here. I was working on the other side of the city, flying ants everywhere, went home ,10 miles, flying ants everywhere. Spooky.
Ladybirds. Everywhere. :( Must have been ~40 on the front door yesterday.

One of the Don's boys vans windscreen was covered in them (splattered of course), on the way home this evening.

Don

been in coleshill (kinda birmingham) all day working outside with them all, make your skin crawl :_|

We had Ant Day about a week ago in SW London

i saw this on a tv program, they used a can of petrol :D

:coat

bob

Noticed a few flying ants around the garden today and yesterday, also lots of butterflys and bumblebees, no ladybirds tho.