DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

NICEIC Minor Works Certificates

Revved Up Sparky

It's been a while since I've filled these in and this week I seem to be doing lots of small jobs for a change. There is one box I am struggling with;

Do you know the box which asks "details of wiring system used to modify the circuit".... what do you put there ?... is it something like "A (PVC cables)" or "C (PVC cables enclosed in non-metallic conduit)"..... or what ?

Many thanks for your advice.... I really appreciate it.

Tim

;)

Just input if its a twin & earth job, singles, swa etc.

AndyGuiness Drink

Just input if its a twin & earth job, singles, swa etc.

AndyGuiness Drink

i usually write pvc/pvc if its twin and earth or singles oh and wether its twin and skin or what ever :D

lol, but I am just going by past experience is all.

AndyGuiness Drink

Thanks guys, it's great to get some feedback --- and quickly too-- cheers.

Not a problem in the least revved, dont mean to sound disrespectful or sarky here, but we all have to learn somehow and no one knows everything.

AndyGuiness Drink

Not a problem in the least revved, dont mean to sound disrespectful or sarky here, but we all have to learn somehow and no one knows everything.

AndyGuiness Drink

Not at all Andy. I've been a spark for 18 years and I'm not afraid to admit I am still learning and do not know about some things lol.

I was still in primary school when you started then, although I did help me dad out on sparking jobs that he had.

AndyGuiness Drink

I was still in primary school when you started then, although I did help me dad out on sparking jobs that he had.

AndyGuiness Drink

Don't say things like that or you'll have me reaching for your Guinness:o ... to make matters worse I've got a new apprentice with me now and he is 17 in October. I was married before he was even born !. I'm 39 but I suppose I keep kidding myself that I am younger - ha ha :D

Lol, my dad taught me basic fault finding by the time I was 12 and wiring light circuits in lofts at the age of 13.

AndyGuiness Drink

Lol, my dad taught me basic fault finding by the time I was 12 and wiring light circuits in lofts at the age of 13.

AndyGuiness Drink

He gave you all the good jobs then;););)

Lol, unlike most kids, I earnt my pcoket money that way, and so learnt the value of money.

AndyGuiness Drink

Lol, unlike most kids, I earnt my pcoket money that way, and so learnt the value of money.

AndyGuiness Drink

Never given my kids pocket money unless they did something for it, they think I'm mean, in time they will understand the lesson

Never given my kids pocket money unless they did something for it, they think I'm mean, in time they will understand the lesson

Yeah but stop getting them to do cu changesROTFWL

Let them play out instead:^O

Archived