NICEIC Minor Works Certificates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've filled these in and this week I seem to be doing lots of small jobs for a change. There is one box I am struggling with;

Do you know the box which asks "details of wiring system used to modify the circuit".... what do you put there ?... is it something like "A (PVC cables)" or "C (PVC cables enclosed in non-metallic conduit)"..... or what ?

Many thanks for your advice.... I really appreciate it.

Tim

;)

Not a problem in the least revved, dont mean to sound disrespectful or sarky here, but we all have to learn somehow and no one knows everything.AndyGuiness Drink
Not at all Andy. I've been a spark for 18 years and I'm not afraid to admit I am still learning and do not know about some things lol.

I was still in primary school when you started then, although I did help me dad out on sparking jobs that he had.AndyGuiness Drink
Don't say things like that or you'll have me reaching for your Guinness :eek: ... to make matters worse I've got a new apprentice with me now and he is 17 in October. I was married before he was even born !. I'm 39 but I suppose I keep kidding myself that I am younger - ha ha :D

Lol, unlike most kids, I earnt my pcoket money that way, and so learnt the value of money.AndyGuiness Drink
Never given my kids pocket money unless they did something for it, they think I'm mean, in time they will understand the lesson

Never given my kids pocket money unless they did something for it, they think I'm mean, in time they will understand the lesson
Yeah but stop getting them to do cu changesROTFWL

Let them play out instead:^O