Thanks to one and all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
Just a quick line to thank all of the people on this forum, I have asked many a stupid question ( before you say anythingt andy c I know there are no stupid questions ) and have been amazed at your replies and constant help, I have been out of the installation industry for approx 20yrs and have been installing automatic door operators for 15 of those years so Iam still very rusty. My reason for this post is just to say THANKS, Iam off to pastures new but will still contact the forum to keep up with whats happening.

A special thank you to Andy C, The Godfather ( of course ), KME, SL, MSB, and all the others you know who you are.

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

you right - no stupid questions (well, except from the odd DIYer who obviously will kill someone even if we try to help!). better ask than not ask and kill someone though it

NWDS, ask (and that goes for all) as much as you like, because everybody benefits from the questions and the answers given.

Together we share and together we benefit.

The Godfather