DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Darren PR

S & Y Plan Boilers, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Procedure Protocols, Fault Finding

Darren PR

Hello gents, anyone got any how to's or easy steps to success with these lil critters, Wiring diagrams, installation procedure/protocols etc?

Any help at all I think would be thankfully recieved :)

Regards Darren

Edited by Admin

sparkyrj

Hi. Danfoss Randall have a lot of info on there website and have wiring diagrammes etc. They also have installer training courses around the country that are free to attend. There are also online training courses available according to their website http://randall.danfoss.com/

batty

Darren Honeywell used to do a wiring guide book free not sure if they still do. Its got all the wiring plans in it and a lot of other useful stuff. There phone no. is 08457 678999 give them a try.

Batty

green-hornet

We have our very own plumbing department on this forum with some very good plans and downloads available for all boiler wiring patterns.

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Darren PR

Thanks very much gents for taking the time to post & offer information, numbers & links, very much appreciated :)

Oh & admin, good call on the sticky :) I know boilers can be tricky, will be useful to have the sticky for instant access to a knowledge base for them...cheers :)

Regards Darren

f & g electrical svs

darren

i always use the honeywell site very helpfull and even have a tech support service which is a great help if plumbers use various makes/models of kit and you have to get it all working

shaun

lkayelectrical

I bought a really good book on it all if any ones interested I'll try did the name out wasn't cheap 30 quid ish but has had diagrams for every boiler job that I've needed it

Zeespark

PM Me the name/author/ISBN of the book when you have the chance to please LK, I would be very interested in it.

Many Thanks

AndyGuinness