plumber problems....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

why do plumbers have to mostly ****s!

there are some alright ones out there but for god sake

WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT TO RUN PIPES AND CABLES SO CLOSE TOGETHER THEY TOUCH headbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbang

currently on new builds, the plumbers taking holes out of joists that are far too huge

only half inch from bottom of the joist!!

taking a 60mm hole saw though some for waste pipes

then thinks its good as my cables are clipped to the joists he decided to run his plastic crap pipes so there pretty much pressing against the cables headbangheadbang

any one else ever get problems with ignorant and agorant plumbers? lol

Rant over :)

electricians should be more considerate.... first up best dressed.

electricians should be more considerate.... first up best dressed.
Guess what...

I am in the second one, all my down stairs stuff is in, and hes bending it out of way to get pipes through and twisting cables stretching them. ****ing me off well and truly!!

I know, cables are no problem to pipes but when the main pipe from boiler for heating is about 4 " past hole it needs to go through then bent back so its on a mega bend lol and pressing against cables that were already there it really gets t me

Building control bloke comes in

"them cables are too close to pipes"

I was there first and was extremly considerate headbangheadbangheadbang

I always get the plumber to first fix before I go anywhere near.

I can then work to the regs and keep the carefree plumber out of the poo poo.

Too many times I have found my cables being used as supports or even once used as a stay to bend some plastic pipes around a corner.

i like the cables in first as you say its added support for the long runs of copper to lay on .. :) saves clipping.

so the building inspector is not a happy bunny dane . ? whats he say appart from that ?

i like the cables in first as you say its added support for the long runs of copper to lay on .. :) saves clipping.so the building inspector is not a happy bunny dane . ? whats he say appart from that ?
Get me on msn :)

I cant let plumber go first when he is taking 9 days to first fix and i take 4 days lol...

omg 9 days and he uses plastic ooops. :(

in 9 days we do 9 x full heatings .. oh dear . and all in copper not the plastic rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive taken a hammer to the plumbers pipes before when he put them too close to my cables/used cables as supports. he want too pleased when they leaked and had to replace some of them.... not surprisingly, they were replaced well away from my cables

much like us andy, cables wot cables snip snip .. :)
id like the chance to wire that cable to service fuse before he cuts it....

If a plumber did cause any problems to my cables, he would be told to shift the pipes or he would be paying me to move cables (and id happily take him to court if he didnt)

He must be the most depressing person in the world aswell. its un ******* real.... everything gets a downer put on it.

ooo just remembered

I had to tell him to stop somet lol

soldering a joint on copper pipes... with it propped on a drum of cable the stupid twonk

I always get the plumber to first fix before I go anywhere near.I can then work to the regs and keep the carefree plumber out of the poo poo.

Too many times I have found my cables being used as supports or even once used as a stay to bend some plastic pipes around a corner.
and the last thing to get installed ????/

his fcu to the boiler !!!!!

kiss it plumbers :^O