DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Gas Hob

mistymoo

Question

Hello happy people.

I have another question for you. Gas hobs- (not with an oven attached, just a hob that fits into a work top) will it need a designated circuit? I can only find stuff about "cookers" and "ovens" but nothing about stand alone hobs.

I'm presuming it will need some kind of electric to spark it up in the beginning but I may be wrong. (I try and stay away from cooking) Any of you guys ever wired one in before?

I suppose I could go to Dixons or Curries and harras a sales person instead?

Thanks,

M

7 answers to this question

Superb. Now I just need them to make their minds up about where they actually want it (other than in the kitchen that is...) !

Thanks.

M

Superb. Now I just need them to make their minds up about where they actually want it (other than in the kitchen that is...) !

Thanks.

M

In the gardens better when you burn something though.

:P

Hello happy people.

I have another question for you. Gas hobs- (not with an oven attached, just a hob that fits into a work top) will it need a designated circuit? I can only find stuff about "cookers" and "ovens" but nothing about stand alone hobs.

I'm presuming it will need some kind of electric to spark it up in the beginning but I may be wrong. (I try and stay away from cooking) Any of you guys ever wired one in before?

I suppose I could go to Dixons or Curries and harras a sales person instead?Thanks,

M

I think you would get more sense out of one of your garden nomes than from their salesmen ! [ with apologies to Batty for nicking his garden theme ]

I think you would get more sense out of one of your garden nomes than from their salesmen ! [ with apologies to Batty for nicking his garden theme ]

Nahhhhhhhh

the Gnomes are fick!!!!:P:p:p:p

they know nuffin!

go ask the fish in the garden pond.....

they know everything!:DBlushing:p]:)

But only for 6 seconds?

no my fish are very clever they know when its feeding time :D :D :^O

Archived