DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

What a stench !

Evans Electric

Just been to let the dog out for a pee in the back garden ,nearly bowled over by the ganga fumes from next door, bloody stink . I'm feeling dizzy now. X(:(

i hate the stuff, i was out driving to and from a few places last night, and the amount of cars smoking it was unreal

i thought you put diesel or petrol in the fuel tank not GANGA :^O:^O:^O:^O:coat you know the police are keeping a special cctv surveillance operation on your car :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^OROTFWL:coat]:)]:)]:)]:)

Just been to let the dog out for a pee in the back garden ,nearly bowled over by the ganga fumes from next door, bloody stink . I'm feeling dizzy now. X(:(

you sure it was the ganga you smelt ]:)]:):^O:^O:coat:coat

Positive Badge, the dog does tend to phart now and then but its preferable to that stuff !! If my neighbours have a visitor it usually results in him and visitor smoking the crap in the garden. Their sons who spend 90% of their lives in the bedroom in front of a computer occasionally venture up the garden to their garage, where , in the darkness a match will flare, and then they return about 20 mins later.

Takes all sorts I 'spose.

Positive Badge, the dog does tend to phart now and then but its preferable to that stuff !! If my neighbours have a visitor it usually results in him and visitor smoking the crap in the garden. Their sons who spend 90% of their lives in the bedroom in front of a computer occasionally venture up the garden to their garage, where , in the darkness a match will flare, and then they return about 20 mins later.

Takes all sorts I 'spose.

bloody hell must be some dodgy area you live in :^O:D:^O:D:^O:D:coat

bloody hell must be some dodgy area you live in :^O:D:^O:D:^O:D:coat

he/she is from birmingham!

What can I say !!

Archived