What a stench !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate the stuff, i was out driving to and from a few places last night, and the amount of cars smoking it was unreal

i hate the stuff, i was out driving to and from a few places last night, and the amount of cars smoking it was unreal
i thought you put diesel or petrol in the fuel tank not GANGA :^O :^O:^O:^O:coat you know the police are keeping a special cctv surveillance operation on your car :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^OROTFWL:coat] :) ]:) ] :) ]:)

Positive Badge, the dog does tend to phart now and then but its preferable to that stuff !! If my neighbours have a visitor it usually results in him and visitor smoking the crap in the garden. Their sons who spend 90% of their lives in the bedroom in front of a computer occasionally venture up the garden to their garage, where , in the darkness a match will flare, and then they return about 20 mins later.

Takes all sorts I 'spose.

Positive Badge, the dog does tend to phart now and then but its preferable to that stuff !! If my neighbours have a visitor it usually results in him and visitor smoking the crap in the garden. Their sons who spend 90% of their lives in the bedroom in front of a computer occasionally venture up the garden to their garage, where , in the darkness a match will flare, and then they return about 20 mins later. Takes all sorts I 'spose.
bloody hell must be some dodgy area you live in :^O :D :^O:D:^O:D:coat