2392 cert advise

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose man

Reaction score
hi everybody i have just completed 2230 level 3 with double Distinction

when we all passed we was ask to do the 2392 and was told that we could

cert own work in domestic instalations is this correct

thanks

hi everybody i have just completed 2230 level 3 with double Distinctionwhen we all passed we was ask to do the 2392 and was told that we could

cert own work in domestic instalations is this correct

thanks
Anyone can 'cert' their own work, in that they can write EIC/MWC as required (you dont need any formal quals to do this, providing your competent). but unless you join a scam, you cannot 'cert' your own work as complying with building regs (you would have to notify LABC)

Anyone can 'cert' their own work, in that they can write EIC/MWC as required (you dont need any formal quals to do this, providing your competent). but unless you join a scam, you cannot 'cert' your own work as complying with building regs (you would have to notify LABC)
hi

andy thanks for the advice also is it worth

joining jib and i like schedual of inspections you done very helpfull

moose

thanks andy for the reply when i phoned jib thay said i needed a nvq level 3 as well as what i have just got to become a member for

hi i have done the 2392 and passed, also 17th edition and this allows you to register with niceic to certify your own work as i have only just done the assesment with the nic guy and have not done part p

hope this helps

hi sparkies 2306

Well done for the pass . How much id it cost you to join the niceic if you dont mind me

asking

thanks

moose man