DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Todays Call out this morning

Guest Dane

sorry no pictures, forgot phone and camera :(

Got a call of a friend of mine early morning asking if i could call to his parents as there lights were not working.

Any way i will try and explain best i can

From CU to first light (loop-in) then to next... all fine there

Next one room with spot lights cuboard under stairs. 3 transformers feeding 9 spots lights each. spots were in "loop" into one, to next to next etc

then on the outer side, some numpty decided to wire the new fitting in extension (3 in total) lights to the "output" on the transformers!!! 1 per transformer!

These lights believe it or not, did not work lol

I really could not believe my eyes

There was 60amp conector blocks all over the place 3 or 4 cables into them! he has used 3 core for some unknown reason.

I asked the guys parents (customer) who did it, and it was a "reputable electrical company", dont want to mention name...

I did some digging, and it was there new Monkey boy that had started 2 months ago! doing jobs on side in work van!!!

The Godfather
sorry no pictures, forgot phone and camera :(

A picture is worth a thousand words?

Don

jl-heating

we wants pics ....... dane you have been told this on many occasions sort your self out m8.

Archived