new website courtesy of DL-EAS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meady

Reaction score
Just having a new site built by DL-EAS and its looking great.....Thanks for the advice and time. Had a play around with it and all looks fab and easy to navigate, also emailed the webhosting company about the domain name transfer so hopefully it could be up and running very soon.

Thanks again

he has it :)

still in testing and finishing though...

feel free to post the link meady. unless ya wana keep it a secret till later tonight

On a job at the moment....I will post the link as soon as I get home. B-)

Are you listed in our business section, Meady?

Do not like the hover over colour change to a similar one to the bg colour. Makes the link "disapear".

May want to pass markup though validation too.

Looks good.

Ian.

Me neither Ian, I am not keen on Black bg wesites either. Sorry. :(

And a link somewhere on there, back to here too. ;)

how much did the site cost if u dont mind me asking..
I don't think that is suitable to be put on the board. I think it is best to click on the link in his "Sig" on contact him that way.

he has it :) still in testing and finishing though...

feel free to post the link meady. unless ya wana keep it a secret till later tonight
Didn't see that earlier - My comments were made from a "clients' point of view".

Hope you understand that Gents?

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Mr admin needs his glasses haha

only messing.... yes site is still in design stage and a fair amount to be done.

I quick scanned it Mate. Either that or I need to go to Specsavers. :_|

Do not like the hover over colour change to a similar one to the bg colour. Makes the link "disapear".May want to pass markup though validation too.

Looks good.

Ian.
Looks better now its been changed

Applaud Smiley