DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Silly questions !!!

Evans Electric

I see one or two guys saying " excuse my silly question" or "this may sound stupid but...." Well there are no silly questions , just ask 'em , none of us know everthing ( 'cept Specs, of course but then he gives some of the best answers;) ) Its the only way to find out.

I was an apprentice with a very big contractor when almost every sparky had an apprentice with him, I used to ask about things I didn't understand at breaktimes. I'd see some of the other kids sniggering , pretending that they knew all about it, but when the one of the sparks was explaining it they were all ears .

Met two of the sniggerers in later life, both of 'em Prairie Hats !!!

Deke

Got to agree...

the only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked......

I agree, its the only way to learn anything.

If you do not ask it implies you know, and thats when know it alls come unstuck!

I see one or two guys saying " excuse my silly question" or "this may sound stupid but...." Well there are no silly questions , just ask 'em , none of us know everthing ( 'cept Specs, of course but then he gives some of the best answers;) ) Its the only way to find out.

I was an apprentice with a very big contractor when almost every sparky had an apprentice with him, I used to ask about things I didn't understand at breaktimes. I'd see some of the other kids sniggering , pretending that they knew all about it, but when the one of the sparks was explaining it they were all ears .

Met two of the sniggerers in later life, both of 'em Prairie Hats !!!

Deke

well said Deke

The only thing that is stoopid is trying to do something and f@{&%^$ up afterwards due to limited or even no knowledge.

What the hell are prairie hats?

Sorry, Rhyming slang ...Prairie Hats = Prats.

Sorry, Rhyming slang ...Prairie Hats = Prats.

Shows what I know, I thought you meant they where cowboys so that makes me a prairie hat.

Batty

I couldn't possibly comment , Batts ;)

I came up with a rude rhyming slang for 'prairie hat'. It started with a T.............

We don't use those words on here , Patch.

Got to agree...

the only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked......

other than.....

Why do men have nipples????

Blushing]:)

other than.....

Makes it handy if they want to change sex not so many parts to change.

:D

Makes it handy if they want to change sex not so many parts to change.

:D

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

:^O:^OROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

other than.....

Also , in a similar vein , why can't men open and close the curtains properly. I have been banned from touching them now !!

Also , in a similar vein , why can't men open and close the curtains properly. I have been banned from touching them now !!

That's why! So we don't get asked again :)

Archived