DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

part P providers

ktguk

Question

do any part p providers let you be employed and join, i`m currently employed and want to make the move the self employed but start slowly (evening/weekend, then part time, then on my todd) to build up a customer base, but dont want to be turning down work because i cant sign off jobs.

6 answers to this question

All of them do!

:D

All providers will let you join, its more important to them that they get your money than have any rules of engagement ROTFWLheadbang

I didn't know that. You will need your own PL insurance I assume, plus The Big Red,the OSG ,calibrations cert for testers etc.

My employer, a reputable electrical contractor, has all employees bound by contract to not do 'foreigners' otherwise they could get dismissed !.

My employer, a reputable electrical contractor, has all employees bound by contract to not do 'foreigners' otherwise they could get dismissed !.

mine has that but only customers of the business, which is fair enough. but used to be all work, but if he got rid of his employees for that reason he`d be a sole trader again lol

Archived