I just saw a young WPC walking past my window holding a taser gun.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
.... she was stunning !.

Then a few minutes later I saw a depressed looking RAC man also walking past. I turned to my wife and said, "that man is heading for a breakdown".

After that the binmen turned up and I chatted to the driver of the refuse cart and asked him why he looked so sad. "I'm down in the dumps today" he wailed....

.... she was stunning !.Then a few minutes later I saw a depressed looking RAC man also walking past. I turned to my wife and said, "that man is heading for a breakdown".

After that the binmen turned up and I chatted to the driver of the refuse cart and asked him why he looked so sad. "I'm down in the dumps today" he wailed....
There getting worse

:coat :coat:coat:coatheadbangheadbangheadbang

I must be sad because having heard them before, but not for years - I found them funny.

Soo Cheesy, they were funny.

I must be sad because having heard them before, but not for years - I found them funny.Soo Cheesy, they were funny.
Thanks Admin, I don't think taser guns have been around that long though have they ? ROTFWL

Its people like you that make this world all the better to be a part of.

I once asked a lady pc if she had a light, she retorted of course I do and one of them is even RED.