DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

pricing???????

nicks electrix

Question

Hi all,

i have been asked to price a job which includes fitting a ring main which is about 3m from the board. Look at4 spotlights which dont work. as i am new to the pricing system i dont know what to charge. I was thinking around

6 answers to this question

Pricing is always subjective.

You have to know your overheads, material costs, and labour.

I could do the job for

you really need to give a lot more info

The ring would be around 10m from the board and back to, i would have to lift the carpet and floorboards for the ring.The 4 spotlights works in a line with another 6. The other 6 are working so could just be the link from the last working one to the first non-working one. i would have to do it on a Sunday when the shop is closed. And then test and inspect and issue certificates. All access looks easy.

The ring would be around 10m from the board and back to, i would have to lift the carpet and floorboards for the ring.The 4 spotlights works in a line with another 6. The other 6 are working so could just be the link from the last working one to the first non-working one. i would have to do it on a Sunday when the shop is closed. And then test and inspect and issue certificates. All access looks easy.

so is there 2 sockets on this ring main, or 40? are they being chased or surface?

Archived