Hi from Revjames

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revjames

'funny' man™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello everyone. New to site just popping in to say hello. Backgroung in heavy industry as well as spending some time contracting with local electricity board. I have also done some telecomms and data work. In a heavy industry at the moment but job finishing soon as I am making aquaintance with Ray Dundancy.

Look forward to making some connections on here!

Welcome to the forum James,

It's good to have you on-board. :D

We have two?

Thats men of the cloth that is.

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about the impending redundancy.

Make that three men of the cloth, We have a "Tailor" on here too.

Thanks for all the replies and welcomes. This is a great site. I am getting a lot of ' network time out' when trying to navigate around. Is it just me or is there a problem?

I am doing the dreaded 2391 soon and found some great info and book recomendations on here. Is it really as tough as people make out?

Don't apologise for the jokes... I havent got started yet! :p

Don't apologise for the jokes... I havent got started yet! :p
Believe me he's not joking guys. James is my brother (both qualified sparks and both ordained ministers !) and his jokes are even worse than mine. ROTFWL

Believe me he's not joking guys. James is my brother (both qualified sparks and both ordained ministers !) and his jokes are even worse than mine. ROTFWL
There has to be a framework for a really good joke there. :^O

Let there be light! Let God put a spark in your life! Jesus often used parrables to teach the word, I could just imagine two sparkies doing the same from the pulpitROTFWL

Anyway as you can see we all have a sense of humour on this forum, so however bad the jokes it will make us giggle all the same.

Admin could include a spiritual guidance sub forum to go along with our resident vet.

What more could you get on a forum? ROTFWL

Oh eck..

Double trouble :^O :^O

:x