DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

What A great tool - And not just for plastering either.

Admin

Leave your apprentice on his/her own - while you go and price a job, do another job, or go back to the cafe for another fry-up. :D

No Patch, he just used my arm to hold the plasterboard up to the ceiling.:_|

I gave it back when I finished with it though. ]:)

The plasterer that re boarded my kitchen ceiling used these props and the ceiling went up in lightening speed , they don't know they're born do they ..Guiness Drink

I gave it back when I finished with it though. ]:)

that was joly decent of you then admin :^O

The plasterer that re boarded my kitchen ceiling used these props and the ceiling went up in lightening speed , they don't know they're born do they ..Guiness Drink

only when they fall out of bed in the middle of the night :^O

Ive got one of these . great for putting up heavy light fittings on your own.

Yes I was about to say , would be good for fixing fluorescent fittings or lighting track on your own. Its OK for Admin 1 , he,s got Admin 2 to help.

Yes I was about to say , would be good for fixing fluorescent fittings or lighting track on your own. Its OK for Admin 1 , he,s got Admin 2 to help.

I would willingly pay for a 'prop support' or whatever they're called, my poor little arms were killing after holding sheets of plasterboard to the ceiling. :(

Forget it if you think im offering again.

Leave your apprentice on his/her own - while you go and price a job, do another job, or go back to the cafe for another fry-up. :D

OK so its a snazzy little prop tool......

BUT..........

why is the bloke in the video still using a mains Jigsaw & Drill??????

can he not buy any decent cordless kit with the money he saved by propping everything up himself??????

PS...

I heard Admins got a jumper like that as well!!!!]:)]:)]:)]:)]:)

Archived