Excellent day today

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
We packed up a picknic & decided to take a trip to southsea.

On the sea front found there was an open air concert, all ska & mod music & big show of vespas & lambrettas, a roasting hot day a few bevvies & a free air show to boot (lancaster , B17 fortress, vulcan, euro fighter typhoon to name but a few).

Then a quick trip on the hovercraft (kids have never been on a hovercraft) to IOW for fish & chip supper.

Now I remember why I dont work Sundays.........family day.

Night all.

Night all.
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Too true m8,

Anyone who has the privilege of having a family, (some people who would dearly luv to have children but through no fault of their own can't become parents), should make time with the family... before the family are grown up & gone.

I know my kids seem to grow up faster & faster each year, our eldest two have been working over in America for the summer and I look back at the days when we would do simple family picnics & days out with them, time does fly by.

Its no good working hard if you can't spend time with your family...

Jobs may come & go... but family is always there!

I agree, my youngest is now 21, through work I missed so much.

I never did the daddy kind of things, far to wrapped up in doing work.

Wish I had, I missed out on a lot of family fun.

We packed up a picknic & decided to take a trip to southsea.On the sea front found there was an open air concert, all ska & mod music & big show of vespas & lambrettas, a roasting hot day a few bevvies & a free air show to boot (lancaster , B17 fortress, vulcan, euro fighter typhoon to name but a few).

Then a quick trip on the hovercraft (kids have never been on a hovercraft) to IOW for fish & chip supper.

Night all.
Well you could have shared the sun M,

Its rained all day here :_|

I went clay pigeon shooting with my girlfriend this afternoon (she beat me :( ) and got rather wet. Then went for a meal with another couple in the village. Was lovely.

:D

I went clay pigeon shooting with my girlfriend this afternoon (she beat me :( ) and got rather wet. Then went for a meal with another couple in the village. Was lovely. :D
and now Dr Spec Loc will Analise the sub-meanings of Apache's post...

Beatings.... Whips & all, bondage probably!!!??

Wet... wet T-Shirts, or mud wrestling possible!!!??

another couple.... Swinging partner exchanges!!!??

I fear Apache is trying to offer some subliminal messages, (without alerting our ever observant moderators & Admin's), to other interested forum members who may wish to indulge in one of his sexual fantasy weekends....

:eek: :O:O:O

or could it be that I have just had too many.....

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:Y :Y:Y:Y

:p :p:p:p:p

:coat

and now Dr Spec Loc will Analise the sub-meanings of Apache's post...Beatings.... Whips & all, bondage probably!!!??

Wet... wet T-Shirts, or mud wrestling possible!!!??

another couple.... Swinging partner exchanges!!!??

I fear Apache is trying to offer some subliminal messages, (without alerting our ever observant moderators & Admin's), to other interested forum members who may wish to indulge in one of his sexual fantasy weekends....

:eek: :O:O:O

or could it be that I have just had too many.....

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:Y :Y:Y:Y

:p :p:p:p:p

:coat
Too much beer Specs :)

Nowt like that :p

I've had a few - very sleepy

But after the kids have grown up along come grandkids & it starts all over again.

I agree, my youngest is now 21, through work I missed so much.I never did the daddy kind of things, far to wrapped up in doing work.

Wish I had, I missed out on a lot of family fun.
Anyone heading down the Hornet route, take a listen to the track " Cats in the Cradle" by Johnny Cash. It must be on the net somewhere.

Anyone heading down the Hornet route, take a listen to the track " Cats in the Cradle" by Johnny Cash. It must be on the net somewhere.
Is that the same song as one written & performed by the late Harry Chapin?