cctv you could make this up.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a job at a school... they had cctv in the toilets.

CCTV, toilets, changing rooms.... these shouldn't realy go together!!!

Just shows how mad this country is, theives and human rights!!!

What's the point in having it if you can't watch it back to identify the culprit headbang

So why, in this politically correct New Labour controlled country, are the CCTV cameras there , I ask. And to para-phrase Patch, should there be cameras in any changing rooms, let alone one for kids.

You can't even video the school panto these days.

Whats going on there?

A spokesman for the school said: "As a rule it is locked but every child knows that if they have anything valuable in their bag they have to give it to the teacher for them to lock up.

Well it obviously wasnt was it?

So why, in this politically correct New Labour controlled country, are the CCTV cameras there , I ask. And to para-phrase Patch, should there be cameras in any changing rooms, let alone one for kids. You can't even video the school panto these days.

Whats going on there?
and it did say the CCTV camera was outside the changing room

in the hall, the thief pinched the bag all he wanted was a pic of the kid walking out with his bag

I was told that Colin put it in and it didn't work. :eek:

:^O

:coat

some thing like the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 would allow the veiwing of the cctv disk (tape), it does not say if it was identifiable grade cctv system instaled, or just cheap system for monetering and not for evidence purpose. the way i see it if he (or she) does not want to view it thay must be guilty ?:| ? :| :|

sometimes people say you have to take the law into your own hands, like the tony martin case, but thats another story

bob