Greetings All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyHairboy

Reaction score
Hi, my names Jimmy I'm starting college this September the 8th doing the CG 2330 Level 2 Electrotechnical Technology Course, and I can't wait :) Really looking forward to learning a great deal from these hallowed pages, I will no doubt ask lots of questions as I'm just starting my training so ill just warn ya I'll be like that kid that points at lots of stuff and say "waaasss at do?" and "How does that work?" :) I've had some great help already and appreciate any advice and constructive criticism. Thanks a bunch .

Interesting fact if you did't know SPAM is Shoulder of pork and ham ;) .

:Spam

Thanks guys and lady's for the warm welcome can anyone recommend a good place to start reading? Thanks

This particular book is quite hard to find the first page of, maybe a post that was made for trainees? Tell ya what i'll pack my backpack and go off into the forest :)

Well Jimmy, if you going to do 2330 Level 2, why not do a search and see what others have posted and start reading.

Hello and welcome :)

The SPAM name has a lot of controversy behind it. SPiced hAM and Specially Processed American Meats have been postulated. I thought there was more evidence for Specially Processed American Meats but I could be wrong.

:|

Hi, my names Jimmy I'm starting college this September the 8th doing the CG 2330 Level 2 Electrotechnical Technology Course, and I can't wait :) Really looking forward to learning a great deal from these hallowed pages, I will no doubt ask lots of questions as I'm just starting my training so ill just warn ya I'll be like that kid that points at lots of stuff and say "waaasss at do?" and "How does that work?" :) I've had some great help already and appreciate any advice and constructive criticism. Thanks a bunch .Interesting fact if you did't know SPAM is Shoulder of pork and ham ;) .

:Spam
Hello Jimmy.....

welcome, and can I just say I, and probably many of the other guys/gals,...

luv people who asks questions....

[THERE ARE NO STOOPID QUESTIONS]....

Just ask away,

It often gets us old and wrinkles re checking them bits wot we thought we knew off by heart... but actually didn't

And ALL questions generally help others who are just reading and don't feel confident to post..

:) :D ;)

Good luck with your studies M8:x

Welcome to the forum Jimmy. Good to have you onboard mate. :)

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome, been spending lots of time studying recently to prepare myself, super site by the way it's no doubt gonna be a very useful tool, and just got my new bike little Sachs xtc (only 125) but its a corker, side cutters in the old backpack and away I go. :)