Lightning conductors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boltonsparky

Reaction score
Does anyone install/maintain lightning conductors.

I have an interest for high buildings and was wandering what quals and requirements are needed to work in this area and also if there is much work available doing this.

Cheers.

Thanks andyc. Was after someone on here who actually does it, who could give me some info on the job itself. Thanks for the link anyway.

There is a great resmblence in Botonsparky,s avatar to the great man isnt there Evvo !,,same location aswell isnt it ? :D

You won't get much lightning conductor work in Bolton , Bolt-On , 'cos Fred fetched all the yer chimneys down.

By the way , can you still see his back garden in Bolton, with all his steam engines etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you can see it from the railings on the street. still ton's of stuff in there, machinery and that.

He didn't get all the chimneys still afew knockin about!

I beleive someones bought his house and is turning it into a mini museum.

Yeah you can see it from the railings on the street. still ton's of stuff in there, machinery and that.He didn't get all the chimneys still afew knockin about!

I beleive someones bought his house and is turning it into a mini museum.
Was he a fan of the Mini?

:coat

You won't get much lightning conductor work in Bolton , Bolt-On , 'cos Fred fetched all the yer chimneys down. By the way , can you still see his back garden in Bolton, with all his steam engines etc.?
Plenty of Mosques in Brimingham though for lighting conductorsROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL