Sisters of Mercy

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septiclecky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A man was driving down a deserted road when he noticed a sign that read: "SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION -- 10 MILES."

Thinking it was a figment of his imagination, he drove on.

Soon, he saw another sign which said: "SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION -- 5 MILES."

Realizing these signs were for real, he drove on, and sure enough, there was a third: "SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION -- NEXT RIGHT."

His curiosity got the best of him, and he pulled into the driveway.

On the far side of the car park was a somber, stone building with a sign on the door that read: "SISTERS OF MERCY."

He climbed the steps, rang the bell, and the door was answered by a nun in a long black habit.

She smiled and asked, "What may we do for you, my son?"

"I saw your signs along the road, and was interested in possibly doing some business."

"Very well, my son. Please follow me," said the nun.

He was led through many winding passages, and soon he was very disoriented.

The nun stopped at a closed door and told the man, "Please, knock on this door," and left.

The man did as he was told, and this door was opened by another nun in a long, black habit, holding a tin cup.

This nun instructed him: "Please place

No connection with the Leonard Cohen song of the same name then? :D

A man septiclecky was driving down a deserted road when he noticed a sign that read: "SISTERS OF MERCY HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION -- 10 MILES."< snip >

"Go in peace. You have just been screwed by the Sisters of Mercy."
is that story from experience?

Newcastle is a dodgy place. good thing i dont live there.
Or was it Middlesborough, Macum and Tacum land or North Shields definatley not sand dancer country:YGuiness DrinkROTFWL