New Nun

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septiclecky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said,"Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until I direct you to do so".

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, "Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years.

You can speak two words."

Sister Mary Katherine said, "Hard bed."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the Priest said, "We will get you a better bed."

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was called by the Priest.

"You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine.

"Cold food," said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine into his office.

"You may say two words today."

"I quit," said Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's probably best", said the Priest, "You've done nothing but ***** since you got here."

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence. The Priest said,"Sister, this is a silent monastery. You are welcome here as long as you like, but you may not speak until I direct you to do so".

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priest said to her, "Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years.

You can speak two words."

Sister Mary Katherine said, "Hard bed."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the Priest said, "We will get you a better bed."

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was called by the Priest.

"You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine.

"Cold food," said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.

On her 15th anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine into his office.

"You may say two words today."

"I quit," said Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's probably best", said the Priest, "You've done nothing but ***** since you got here."
:coat :|

Only competing with revved up spark:D:D:D
I rather you didn't Sept. The man is a man of the cloth and I don't find these type of 'Jokes' Appropriate "to compete" with him - Sorry.

Besides, I quite like his jokes (Most of them : O)

And besides, Sept - You ARE a respected member here. :)

I rather you didn't Sept. The man is a man of the cloth and I don't find these type of 'Jokes' Appropriate "to compete" with him - Sorry.Besides, I quite like his jokes (Most of them : O)

I can't decide whether Admin is telling Sept off or joking?

:|

I rather you didn't Sept. The man is a man of the cloth and I don't find these type of 'Jokes' Appropriate "to compete" with him - Sorry.Besides, I quite like his jokes (Most of them : O)

Just looked about him, didn't know that he was a part time minister until I saw Admins post, there was nothing meant in the jokes posted.Blushing