Greetings from Scotland !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavyLeary

Reaction score
Hey guys ! My name is David and i have recently moved to Scotland from Ireland to mve in with my girlfriend who recently gave birth to our baby daughter. I really like it here but am finding it difficult to get work at the min. I worked as an apprentice electrician for 3 years in Ireland but never went through with it as i wasnt registered, something i now regret not following through BIGTIME !

I am now in Scotland as i said and am looking to get back into being an electricain as my career as i was very good at it. I have searched online for help with this and have come across ***.co.uk and got a phone call from them the other day and am waiting on another to give more details. I was wondering does anyone on here know anything about this and could give me advice or any advice that would help me get back into the game as its hard for me over here.

Anyway's hope im not banned for not being a qualified sparky at the moment ROTFWL .

Hope to chat to you soon.

David.

Hello David,

Welcome to the forum - Good to have you on-board!

Hope your move to Scotland wnet well. Congratulations to your Missus and yourself on the birth of your Daughter.

Regards,

Admin.

Hello and welcome David :D

Congrats on the little-un (nice to know you're not firing blanks and all........)

Anyway's hope im not banned for not being a qualified sparky at the moment ROTFWL .
Since you've passed the fertility test we'll let you in :D

Everyone welcome here, I'm not even vaguely qualified in anything electrical.

Have a drink Guiness Drink It's even Guinness :) (forgive Admin's spelling)

Thanks guys for the welcome, ill let ye have the drink for the baby as i dont touch the stuff. I know, im not yer stereotype Irishman
060317_insidesong_shane.jpg

Applaud SmileyROTFWLApplaud Smiley

Hello Davy welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new baby is this your first. I have never met an irishman that doesn't drink I am not a great drinker myself but do have the odd few.

Batty