DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

kerbside sockets

mikep

While on holiday in turkey I spotted this double 16amp socket in the road fitted actually next to the gutter on the left, the sockets in the road (chequered part ) this was used every night by a candy floss seller to plug in his machine, it amazes me that it has not been runover by local delivery lorries as it is quite a busy street.

www.slippeddisc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/16a.jpg

Fantastic... great idea..... !!!!!

is that suitable for environment?!

Well probably about 6 years ago I also took a picture ( unable to find )outside the local Mosque of a cable twisted to the main lines of a street pylon down to a tree which had a ccu nailed to it, this had 2 wires which at night the street vendor would simply twist a ES fitting to these wires and switch on!! Nothing to stop it getting wet!! Fantastic

They do not beleive in any sort of connector but simply the old twist & tape method.

While on holiday in turkey I spotted this double 16amp socket in the road fitted actually next to the gutter on the left, the sockets in the road (chequered part ) this was used every night by a candy floss seller to plug in his machine, it amazes me that it has not been runover by local delivery lorries as it is quite a busy street.

www.slippeddisc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/16a.jpg

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

luv it!!!!!

The only thing that would make it funnier is if some tourist was charging their mobile phone............

:D

The only thing that would make it funnier is if some tourist was charging their mobile phone............

:D

Shut up!!!!!!!

you are blowing my pitch for Dragons den!!!!!!

Local hot-spot phone / laptop / Mp3 / Camera etc.. chargers....

just carry this nice subtle blue Commando socket in your handbag,

with a short adaptor lead to connect up ALL of your electronic devices!!!!!!!!

Blushing

do you reckon the Dragon's would buy it????????:|?:|:o:O

:pBlushing

:coat:coat:coat

:D I doubt it

in corfu last week:

http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yjtxdw&s=3

i wish i could get payed for doing this!! the whole beach front from the town to the resort about 20mins away were like it street lamps, house services ect ect twist and tape, gotta love it!

That will be the gypsies :^O they love street furniture aka free electricity!

Archived