todays quote 2 electric shower.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a guy called me today to fit an electric shower.

newly tiled with 8 inch of 6mm stuck out he was very pround of himself for such a good job. :)

on the bed a lovely 9.5kw shower,

in the board 45 Amp mcb looking good wired and turned off and can i JUST connect the water and electric please..... !!!!

were do these people come from apparently the guy in b&q told him he can re use the 6mm with no problem and as its existing he did not need rcd protection.

no main earth to either water or gas.

so if anyone is in the area nice little 2 min job for someone :)

I watched a programme Two days ago that was filmed in Sheffield, Mate.

It was a Police, Fire & Ambulance services all rolled into one programme.

There was a fire in a block of 4 Houses, The three on the left were council owned, the end one on the right is An Ex-Council, privately owned house.

Anyway, The end house on the left was empty and had rubble left in the side alleyway. Someone came - Set fire to it - and the flames shot up the side of the house and through thre loft spaces of all FOUR houses.

Another was a caravan fire on a Gyspy camp - Took out another TWO Caravans and a Car. Gas bottle explosions gallore.

Anywhere near you Mate?

Have they completed those ugly "Listed" flats yet? The last I saw, the recession had put a stop to it all. :(

I watched a programme Two days ago that was filmed in Sheffield, Mate.It was a Police, Fire & Ambulance services all rolled into one programme.

Anyway, The end house on the left was empty and had rubble left in the side alleyway. Someone came - Set fire to it - and the flames shot up the side of the house and through thre loft spaces of all FOUR houses.

Another was a caravan fire on a Gyspy camp - Took out another TWO Caravans and a Car. Gas bottle explosions gallore.
are you sure it wasnt a house makeover program?!

Anywhere near you Mate?

(
round corner from me that lol. can remember it too