Would you want to replace this???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got called out to a job today where the E7 immersion wasn't working (day boost element was OK)..

I found that the wiring at the element was awful and had shorted out, the isolator switch had over heated and the fuse had blown....

Luckily the element was OK,,, I say that because, would you want to replace this ROTFWLROTFWL

I tell you what, it was some lazy arsed plumber that changed this cylinder!!headbangheadbang

I got called out to a job today where the E7 immersion wasn't working (day boost element was OK)..I found that the wiring at the element was awful and had shorted out, the isolator switch had over heated and the fuse had blown....

Luckily the element was OK,,, I say that because, would you want to replace this ROTFWLROTFWL

I tell you what, it was some lazy arsed plumber that changed this cylinder!!headbangheadbang
well at the moment.... Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:pGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:p

whilst lubricated.... I would say YEEEAS no problem I shall change that for you....

but in the morning...

it may be a different story! :_| :_|