DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

60A wylex std with 40A MCB!

NozSpark

NozSpark

I wonder why those 40A MCB carriers have that lug on the back that makes them tip forward????

Oh I know,,,, it because you aren't meant to fit them to the 60A boards!! Blinking bathroom fitters!! (Not the original installers)

Oh and I love that "THERE ARE NO SOCKETS IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT........" sticker.ROTFWLROTFWL

Robin Spark

Never seen ones of those stickers before ffs! Is that why consumer units are generally larger now so that we can stick loads more disclaimers on them:^O

SPECIAL LOCATION
I wonder why those 40A MCB carriers have that lug on the back that makes them tip forward????

Oh I know,,,, it because you aren't meant to fit them to the 60A boards!! Blinking bathroom fitters!! (Not the original installers)

Oh and I love that "THERE ARE NO SOCKETS IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT........" sticker.ROTFWLROTFWL

Concur...

I shall have to get some of those stickers myslef...

How about another sticker to save having to put RCD's on cables buried in walls... something like

"There are NO walls in this establishment

suitable or drilling or nailing to hang pictures or shelves!"

?:|:|

:coat

SPECIAL LOCATION
Never seen ones of those stickers before ffs! Is that why consumer units are generally larger now so that we can stick loads more disclaimers on them:^O

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:x

Its a bit like kids with the soccer teams stickers...

Got to get the set..!!!!

The more you can stick on your CU the better spark you are!!:P]:)]:):D:^O:^O:^O

NozSpark

It's a ground floor flat as well.Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

SPECIAL LOCATION
It's a ground floor flat as well.Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

You have to run an extension lead from upstairs into the garden then?:P:D?:|

You have to run an extension lead from upstairs into the garden then?:P:D?:|

Petrol lawnmower? :D

SPECIAL LOCATION
Petrol lawnmower? :D

Vacuum cleaner....

'front garden', clean the car!:P:D

Never noticed that although can't say I have used many. Looking at a 45 amp cartridge fuse they would fit as they have the same base.

Batty

Archived