For the Mods...............

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spad_moderator.jpg

:OROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLDo you think the Don will be dispatching some horses heads you way tonight????

]:) :^O :^O:^O

Is that a Photo of Admin???:pBlushing
Apparently he's blond.......... ;)

It's how I imagine Flying Scotsman to look................. :D

Very good! Is there is a reply to that image, other than it makes me curious did you find it or create it yourself Apache. Though I am unsure which is the most 'nerdy' finding or creating and posting the image or being a Moderator?

Doc H.

I am an "Admin" - so it can't be me. :^O

What concerns me is where the Pic came from.

Look on the bottom left of the pic! Now, Patch - What are you doing on internet sites like that then, Eh? :|

Admin - I found it on another forum I may frequent that has nothing to do with electricity!

I was so cheeky that it's the poster from the other forum's photobucket account that is hosting it!

:D

Can we have a new emoticon for "sad, get a life" please. :D :D

I am an "Admin" - so it can't be me. :^O What concerns me is where the Pic came from.

Look on the bottom left of the pic! Now, Patch - What are you doing on internet sites like that then, Eh? :|
Admin2ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

:OROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLDo you think the Don will be dispatching some horses heads you way tonight????
My boys appear to have left home rather hastily this evening, didn't say where they were heading.

The Godfather

Ooh Pigeon Poo.

That's what I say Patch. ;)

:D