its been...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkss

DNO Jointer
Reaction score
a bit quite on here this weekend ! was in the 4X4 yestaday (dunno why they trusted me with it!) looking over the forum and not a lot going on at all :_|

had 1500 custmers off due to an 11 000V fault on a cable and had to wait for a dig team for 4 hours....

there main depot was oppsite the job headbang (the balfour beatty depot on porway in rowley if anyone knows it !)

got it sorted at 11.30 on the night had been off since 10.50 in the day worse still my house was one of them :_|

a bit quite on here this weekend ! was in the 4X4 yestaday (dunno why they trusted me with it!) looking over the forum and not a lot going on at all :_| had 1500 custmers off due to an 11 000V fault on a cable and had to wait for a dig team for 4 hours....

there main depot was oppsite the job headbang (the balfour beatty depot on porway in rowley if anyone knows it !)

got it sorted at 11.30 on the night had been off since 10.50 in the day worse still my house was one of them :_|
Did the Missus bend your ear when you got in, losing the supply to one's own house is just careless !!! ;)