Hey guys(& gals)!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt75

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Matt i'm from London.

I'v worked as a subby in and around London for around 13years.

I'm taking the 2391 and 17th Edition in a few weeks anyone got any hints/tips for passing?

All help appreciated!

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you on-board, Mate.

With regards to the tips - Please try out out Student & Learning Zone.

Type 2382 etc into the "Search". There will be plenty of help.

If you unable to find the info that you are after, you're welcome to start a new thread. :D

Regards,

Admin.

:)

Hello and welcome Mat.

My general tips for any exam - read the question! Make sure you are answering what they ask you not what you think they are asking! In a multiple choice clever money is going through and answering the easy questions - you then have more time for the harder ones!

AFAIK it's open book, so familiarise yourself as much as you can with that Big Red Book of yours. Look random things up. See if you can find any past papers - there's only so many possible questions and a number crop up again and again.

Best of luck with it all. Any problems we would love to help :D You can ask us anything (unless it involves S****horpe and that's a banned town).

:D

HAHA what's wrong with S***thorpe?is it like south london?

yeah iv got a couple of site's that apparently do past papers, and i'v got the Guidance notes and Regs and Onsite guide going to read the notes and guide as much as poss between now and the 23 Oct!

Well thanks Apache,Admin and Andy the 3 A's? Is that one step further than the AA group most Sparkies should belong to? haha

I want one of them at the forum door, members with mucky boots make my floor all muddy. :^O Blushing:coat
:^O Here, let me get that for you - :coat

Yeah thanks for that admin 2!

Beer mat

Door mat

Place mat

Im sure iv heard them all over the years but keep them coming!!!

Well the im trying to read through the guidance notes but i'm so bloody tired after work it's a bit of a problem!

Still just plough on and hopefully the course will prepare me enough until then it's making good sleep material!

Yeah thanks for that admin 2!Beer mat

Door mat

Place mat

Im sure iv heard them all over the years but keep them coming!!!

Well the im trying to read through the guidance notes but i'm so bloody tired after work it's a bit of a problem!

Still just plough on and hopefully the course will prepare me enough until then it's making good sleep material!
Matt paint

:^O

:coat :coat