Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr T

Reaction score
Hi all good evening, I have enrolled onto the 2391 starting monday and would appreciate if any 1 had any old test papers etc that would help prepare me for the course , I have ordered guidance note 3 and Brian Scaddans book but was after some info on the questioning format etc

cheers

Hello Mr T and welcome!

Here are some old ones for you. The only thing I would remind you is that we are now working to the 17th Edition and these are probably the 16th Edition papers?

Either way you should get the idea.

http://www.part-p.org.uk/exams/2391.htm

Good luck! ;)

WarrenG

The C&G have got wise to the past papers doing the rounds & changed the format slightly & modified questions in their question bank. A surprising number of candidates answered modified questions with the old paper answers..!

The C&G have got wise to the past papers doing the rounds & changed the format slightly & modified questions in their question bank. A surprising number of candidates answered modified questions with the old paper answers..!
TBH that could be these boot camp type places not updating their teaching methods.