DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

heating not working

hi all, i had a call from a customer tonight, saying ''i unplugged the plug you told me not to unplug, and now i have a light flashing on the clock, and there is a battery symbol next to this light, why doesnt my boiler fire when i try to switch it on through the clock?''

so ive said ill call round, tomoz and they are fine, but i could do with knowing what has happened, seems like the battery light is flashing to me and maybe requires a new battery, but i dont do much heating electrics :| so could do witha bit of help.

cheers guys.

colin

There's an instant stupidity fine of

hi all, i had a call from a customer tonight, saying ''i unplugged the plug you told me not to unplug, and now i have a light flashing on the clock, and there is a battery symbol next to this light, why doesnt my boiler fire when i try to switch it on through the clock?''

so ive said ill call round, tomoz and they are fine, but i could do with knowing what has happened, seems like the battery light is flashing to me and maybe requires a new battery, but i dont do much heating electrics :| so could do witha bit of help.

cheers guys.

colin

Just keep hitting the customer with a length of conduit until they agree to plug it back in - use plastic, I find steel bruisesheadbang

Just keep hitting the customer with a length of conduit until they agree to plug it back in - use plastic, I find steel bruisesheadbang

oh blimey!

regs have changed again....

we were always told to use a 1.5m length of 4.0mm, 3-core SWA for hitting customers with!

thanks for that update Riggy!

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:D:x

right been to site, and 3 faults found :^O

plug not in wall properly as bad connection to neutral, :o

the boiler power switch was left switched off :_|headbang

and the boiler heating switch also was off :o :_|headbangheadbang

customer callout

Stick plumber on your van now Badge. :P

Ian.

Would that not seriously affect it's aerodynamics and cost a lot more in fuel?

Where exactly would you stick this plumber?

:)

Would that not seriously affect it's aerodynamics and cost a lot more in fuel?

Where exactly would you stick this plumber?

:)

Here you go Patch: :coat

Here you go Patch: :coat

:^O

Archived