Telephone transmitter for Hivsion alarm system

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nabil_Eng

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currnetly using wired Hikvision central security Alarm (ds-pha64-m). The aim is to connect the main box to telephone tramsitter so that i can receive notification or call on my phone. The thing is this Hikvision transmitter is not available in local market and I would like to replace it by another brand. 

Does anyone have the electronic diagram of the central security alarm ? or know whitch telephone transmitter can work with it ? 

Thank you in advance for your help,

N

The panel has outputs, why not add your choice of signalling? Or change the whole panel to one you are more familiar with, as it will save hassle in the future.

you can get universal telephone diallers that work off the outputs, so if alarm is triggered, it dials out.(need a phone line for that) Not fitted one for years, so I'm not sure what is currently available.

you can get universal telephone diallers that work off the outputs, so if alarm is triggered, it dials out.(need a phone line for that) Not fitted one for years, so I'm not sure what is currently available.

yes..

things like this Honeywell beastie..

fitted a few in the past..

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TSSD.html

Just need a basic voltage trigger line to start an automated dialling sequence..

But most probably superseded  by some smart-phone-App based device via Wi-Fi interweb connection..

Guinness

Hello,

Thank you for your help, i am currently in Morocco. We have limited options in here due to Covid crisis. I am still contacting suppliers to get something that can work but unfortunately I cannot help if i don;t provide a specific brand name or model number.

Thank you,