Euro Disney

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hated every minute of it when we went in. But then again I hate Disney, most things American & rampant commerciality. If your into the kitsch you might enjoy it.

Ive been to the paris disney and found it very expensive, food and drink wise.

My friends just come back from usa, did 2 weeks there and said it wasnt long enough:O, and that was expensive there too.

well i reckon admin ought to pay for all the members here to go for a couple of days :^O deep pockets and long arms :_| :^O :^O
Deep pockets and short arms you mean Badge :^O

Been there 3 times in all, the last was 5 years ago.... and it was expensive (wife, daughter, myself & my parents----- we flew & I paid:()

and as others have said.. it was expensive... but we had a great time.

One thing we did though was to go to the "Passport Annuel" office... for three of us (wife, daughter & me) it cost 40 euro's for an annual pass.. that gave each of us admission into the park for a year, a 20% off voucher for one purchase and 10% off the park shops when you show the pass... we also got 2 Disney mugs and a teddy bear

Even without going back to the park again, we saved the 40 euros straight away

Guys, There are clues in M's OP...Euro Disney is in France. ;)

Yes Mate - I have been there 10 times. :_|

9 Driving a coach and once with Mrs Admin and Our Son (our only child at the time), 9 years ago.

Very expensive then. Sorry Mate, :(
do you mean there where 9 people driving the coach at the same time :^O you must have had 9 steering wheels in there then :^O :^O

do you mean there where 9 people driving the coach at the same time :^O you must have had 9 steering wheels in there then :^O :^O
No Badge, Admin used to be a continental coach driver. :D

Thanks ......... she's thought better of it now Pray her mate said it's well pricey to feed the kids....

That's Disney. Brainwash the kids with crap like Hannah Montana, High School Musical etc.

& then fleece them with overpriced spinoffs. Ever been in a Disney shop?

i went 3 years ago in january

stayed at the davy crockett site

the people who stayed in the hotels were making rolls,,,taking cakes, drinks etc while at breakfast

drove down didnt think price was too bad,,,wont do it again tho

|I have stayed there Theory, Lovely Log Cabins.