2391 - I passed!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one mate, i herd that the 2391 is the hardest exam to past

I was expecting, as I slowly opened the envelope about an hour ago, to have failed, cos when I got home after taking it on 23rd July, I looked up the answers to the questions that I could remember and thought I might not have done enough. The advice to anyone taking it is, read the 2391 threads and revise evenly through the weeks up to the exam. Dont get GN3 out the night beforehand! :)

congratulations.png

congratulations_exams.jpg

I passed my 2391-301! Result today, cant believe it cos found the exam harder than I expected. Expect to have hangover in the morning! :Y
Congratulations on passing your 2391 securityvillage.

Doc H.

well done, i should get mine soon as i took it the same day as you. :) fingers legs and lips crossed . :)

did you just use the guidance notes 3 and 17th edition for revision as i have just started the 2391 tonight and need to reed the right books and don`t want to waste time reading the wrong books.cheers

I passed my 2391-301! Result today, cant believe it cos found the exam harder than I expected. Expect to have hangover in the morning! :Y
Well Done

From Don & His Boys.

well done m8!

gives me another excuse for more...

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink