DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

iCloud/Snapchat bug

So:

i updated my iPhone XR recently to iOS 14.8. After that when I accessed 3 pictures in hidden folder, it told me need to fetch from cloud first. Then it showed as most recent in the iCloud - Snapchat folder. A few days later they were gone from there and to the right spot in the timeline of the folder. Now my partner thinks I used those pictures (hidden because NSFW, 2years old) to somebody and then tried to cover my tracks by removing them again after. I did not touch anything and the only explanation I can come up with the is the “reloading” after the update. And after the next backup they were in the right spot in the timeline. 

can somebody please tell me if my theory is correct? He doesn’t believe me and basically wants to move out now over something I 100% did not do.

Sharpend

If these pictures are so damaging then why keep them in the first place?  
As for technology who knows who is controlling it?? 

They are not damaging, just not for childrens eyes and that’s why they are in the hidden folder. But my question is how tf they made it to the front of the timeline and then vanished and not whether they should be there at all.