Guidance Note GS 38

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searley

Reaction score
has anybody got a file or pdf i could download from some good person for the Guidance Note GS 38 it`s about 4 pages of A paper.

started 2391 tonight and lecturer said it would come in handy.

has anybody got a file or pdf i could download from some good person for the Guidance Note GS 38 it`s about 4 pages of A paper.started 2391 tonight and lecturer said it would come in handy.
But not essential, the key points are available on the internet and hopefully here shortly.

Don

when asked if he could supply us with photo copies he said if anybody found out it would be his job on the line.

We are not allowed on this forum to publicise the whole document.

(Extracts/highlights only)

The Godfather

I purchased a pukka copy.... a fair while back... cant remember when..

but AFAK it was one of them bits that you couldn't download free..

Crown copyright, HSE & all that.

(at the end of the day it don't exactly break the bank buying a copy!!! :D : O)

I just keep mine in the front of my folder with my regular checks of test instrument accuracy......

IMHO helps to impress when the annual assessment comes round...

shows another bit of professional understanding of official documents & standards etc.. etc... blah... blah... blah! ]:)

;) :)

This is a free-to-download, web-friendly version of GS 38 (First edition, published 1995). This version has been adapted for online use from HSE

The Godfather has returned I thought. Don't you hate it when people resurrect old threads and generally people can see what a load of rubbish I talk still.