Jump to content

DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  
     
     
Countdown To Christmas!
 

 

NEW FORUM SPONSORS


Recommended Posts

Admin 5

Please welcome our new forum sponsors, who have kindly sponsored the forum for the foreseeable future. They are wiringregulations.net and electricalibration.com and I'm sure they'll be on soon to say hello to everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
  • Admin 5 pinned this topic
ElectriCALibration

Hello everyone! We're really excited to be sponsoring the forum - we're here for any electrical calibration queries or requests; please have a look at our website to see who we are and what we do.. we'll be offering forum member discounts in due course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
WiringRegulations

Hi Talk Electrician Forum members; we too are really happy to be sponsoring the forum, and will in time offer member discounts. We sell all the electrical books you'll need, competing daily with Google prices. Have a look around our website; we're happy to help with any queries. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Sharpend

I’d just like to welcome you both to our wonderful world of electrcikery chat. 
You’ll soon see we are a weird and friendly bunch. 
 

Be sure to browse your sites.  
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
ElectriCALibration

@Sharpend Thank you so much for such a warm welcome; we're looking forward to joining the forum and meeting all the members!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
binky

:Welcome:

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
kerching
9 hours ago, ElectriCALibration said:

@Sharpend Thank you so much for such a warm welcome; we're looking forward to joining the forum and meeting all the members!

There might be one or two you'll wish you hadn't met

 

just saying 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 

Welcome

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
SPECIAL LOCATION

GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

any excuse to grab a few beers at the bar...

 

welcome sponsors..

 

I said that without spilling a drop!!

 

:slap

 

Guinness

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Sharpend

I’m beginning to think you have a virtual drink problem?????

 

 

 

 

At every opportunity you're first to the bar. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
SPECIAL LOCATION
11 minutes ago, Sharpend said:

I’m beginning to think you have a virtual drink problem?????

 

 

 

 

At every opportunity you're first to the bar. 

 

 

 

 

:Salute

I will celebrate and drink to that!

 

Guinness

 

:Y

 

🍸🍾🍷

 

:slap

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Sharpend
1 hour ago, SPECIAL LOCATION said:

 

:Salute

I will celebrate and drink to that!

 

Guinness

 

:Y

 

🍸🍾🍷

 

:slap

There’s Nothing worse than a Virtual drunk! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
kerching
7 hours ago, Sharpend said:

There’s Nothing worse than a Virtual drunk! 

Oh I don't know, hitting your thumb with a sledge hammer whilst laying base for wife's  new greenhouse comes a close second 🤢 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
 
ElectriCALibration
14 hours ago, Sharpend said:

There’s Nothing worse than a Virtual drunk! 

 

Dropping an entire bottle of red wine on a cream carpet comes close second I feel... 🍷 That was not a fun time

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
kerching
2 hours ago, ElectriCALibration said:

 

Dropping an entire bottle of red wine on a cream carpet comes close second I feel... 🍷 That was not a fun time

Pfhhhhhhhhh!

not even close.....try 5 gallons of Rosé!  Or getting a litre of white gloss off a Jack Russel

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Sharpend
6 hours ago, kerching said:

Pfhhhhhhhhh!

not even close.....try 5 gallons of Rosé!  Or getting a litre of white gloss off a Jack Russel

Why were you painting your Jack Russell? Halloween?? 👻 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Old Timer

:Welcome:

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
  • 2 weeks later...
Old Timer

@ElectriCALibration Are you doing any offers for members for cal services ? I have around 8 meters I would like calibrated......

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
ElectriCALibration

@Old Timer Hi there - so sorry I didn't see this post until now. Yes we are indeed; I can certainly offer you 10% off your order if you have 8 meters you need to calibrate - please use the below link to book in your calibrations (just add each one to your basket, so that your 8 meters are within the same order) -

 

https://electricalibration.com/collections/calibration-service

 

And once prompted for a discount code, please use Volume10 to get your 10% off.

 

Thank you so much for your interest in our business, if you have any queries do please let me know.

Edited by ElectriCALibration
Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Old Timer
1 hour ago, ElectriCALibration said:

@Old Timer Hi there - so sorry I didn't see this post until now. Yes we are indeed; I can certainly offer you 10% off your order if you have 8 meters you need to calibrate - please use the below link to book in your calibrations (just add each one to your basket, so that your 8 meters are within the same order) -

 

https://electricalibration.com/collections/calibration-service

 

And once prompted for a discount code, please use Volume10 to get your 10% off.

 

Thank you so much for your interest in our business, if you have any queries do please let me know.

 

Some of my meters are not listed on the link - so therefore I cant add them to the basket

 

Only 10% ? MM used to do 20% off an all meter calibration

 

Please let me know @ElectriCALibration

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
ElectriCALibration

@Old Timer We can work something out with the discount I'm sure - however just for now, please can I ask which meters you have that do not appear on the list? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Andy™
22 hours ago, Old Timer said:

 

 

 

Only 10% ? MM used to do 20% off an all meter calibration

 

good thing that wasnt aimed at me, otherwise id be telling you to crack on and get them to do it....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 
Old Timer
On 26/11/2021 at 11:02, ElectriCALibration said:

@Old Timer We can work something out with the discount I'm sure - however just for now, please can I ask which meters you have that do not appear on the list? 

 

@ElectriCALibration

 

The ones you dont have listed would be

 

DRUCK DPI 880 Multi-Function Calibrator 

 

Megger Earth Tester DET4TC2

 

The others (around 5) are normally meters you list

 

 

 

On 26/11/2021 at 17:02, Andy™ said:

 

good thing that wasnt aimed at me, otherwise id be telling you to crack on and get them to do it....

 

 

 

Well I wasn't talking to you :slap 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.